In addition to the following assignments and readings with due dates, you will select from the optional assignments to complete each collection. Don’t wait until the end and try to finish all the collection assignments! That won’t work.
Note that “readings” include video and audio in addition to texts. All readings are to be followed by a required Rich Reflection.
And always keep an eye on your email and the front page of this site, where I will share impromptu activities and assignments!
- May 23-28 – Collection I begins
- May 29-June 4 – Collection I completed
- June 5-11 – Collection II begins
- June 12-18 – Collection II continued
- June 19-25 – Collection II completed
- June 26-July 2 – Collection III begins
- July 3-9 – Collection III continues
- July 10-15 – Collection III completed
- July 16-23 – Collection IV begins
- July 24-July 30 – Collection IV completed
- July 30-August 6 – Decidedly Non-Final Project Begins
- August 6-12 – Decided Non-Final Project Completed
May 23-28 – Collection I begins
- Start Collection 1: Geeking Out
- May 25: First Contact (respond to my email which was sent to your University account)
- May 28: Start Slacking
- May 28: Get Your Domain On
- No Readings
May 29-June 4 – Collection I completed
- June 1: Start Your Blog Engine
- June 3: Sound Your Barbaric Blog Yawp
- June 4: Complete Selected “Your Choice” Assignments
- June 4: Submit Collection I
- No Readings
June 5-11 – Collection II begins
See the Collection II page for details.
June 12-18 – Collection II continued
June 19-25 – Collection II completed
June 26-July 2 – Collection III begins
See the Collection III page for details.